|A fully Biblical, deliberately frank and humorously relatable book that answers questions single Christians are too shy to ask but very eager to know about singleness, sex and marriage.
• Is it scriptural for a Christian lady to propose to a guy she finds attractive or is sure is her God-ordained spouse?
• Is it compulsory for a Christian to be married to fulfill his/her purpose?
• When is the right time to get married?
• How do I overcome the temptation to be anxious because I’m still single at my age?
• Am I still single because God doesn’t love me?
• Why do I still have all these sexual urges even though I’m saved and single?
and lots more.
Each chapter takes the reader on a journey of understanding the wisdom in trusting God even when the hope of marriage has been deferred. They also equip the Christian single with practical insights on how to relish this season of their lives as they prepare for what they hope will be their next.