|In this book, you''ll find out that:
1. One who hardens his heart will never see the world as beautiful.
2. Responsiveness allows us to regulate our mood and increase our vitality.
3. We need to rush to do good to people, first of all, because our human essence manifests itself.
4. Learn to analyze your negative emotions and find the true cause of irritation
5. Patience and calmness are the opposite of irritation and inability to show restraint.
6. The forces that people spend on irritation, discontent, confusion of feelings, can be used intelligently to assemble internally and make the right decision
7. The resentment that has remained in the heart unresolved can take root, and then it becomes very dangerous not only for the offender but also for the offended.
8. The best way to solve a problem is to talk honestly about your grievance with another person
9. Recognizing the right of others to behave in one way or another, we do not allow resentment to settle in our heart.
10. Do not remember past grievances. The truth is that these grievances are remembered only by you and no one else.