|Learning effectively neither ends in lecture rooms nor is it a few minutes review after the lecture.
It includes earmarking time out at home for personal study where nobody will be around to disturb you.
* What does a personal study room look like?
* What are the things found in such room?
* When is the best time to study each subject?
* How long should one spend on a subject?
* And how should studies be done to enhance assimilation and better understanding?
Answers to these questions and many more are provided in this part of the book.