|What Should I be Eating? is Nigeria’s number ONE self-help book on nutrition, for those looking to eat healthier to achieve weight loss, lower their blood sugar or blood pressure, on a Nigerian diet. The book is very self-explanatory with lots of tips, tricks, meal ideas (with photos) and 2 free sample meal plans, you can start using immediately.
On an average, those who read an implement the steps I outlined in my book, have gone on to lose 4 -7kg per month. All I ask is that you read it, digest then implement! The benefits are beyond just weight loss, because you’ll also be welcoming a healthier more radiant you!
Here is exactly what you’ll learn, after reading this book:
• What makes a healthy diet and how to choose healthier food options
• Practical tips to help you reduce your sodium intake
• A practical guide to the safest alcohol consumption and how it affects your weight and health
• Selecting sweeteners
• Benefits of a healthy diet
• How to create a healthy meal plan with Nigerian foods
• How to count your calories
• Best time to eat
• How to interpret nutrition labels to guide your purchases of packaged products
• Best cooking methods
• Tips to help you stick to eating healthy
• How to design your exercise plan
• Common nutrition and fitness myths holding you back from weight loss success.
• Get a free 1500cal and 1200cal sample meal plan, you can start using immediately