Nelson Amadigwe

NELSON AMADIGWE is a Leadership expert and the president of The School of Influence. An institute with the passion of raising 360-degree leaders in all sectors by teaching and training them on how to build multiple influences. NELSON has been in the leadership business for 5 years and has been able to raise over 5000 effective 360-degree leaders.

Books by Nelson Amadigwe

building 360-degree influence

Leadership is about making others better through empowering them to be and do their best. Every business and organization needs strong leaders to guide, inspire, and impact those around them, to work together and achieve a common goal. If you are ready to develop your leadership skills, to be someone that motivates others to be the best versions of their true self and surpass goals, then this is the book for you! Building 360-degree Influence guides you from having a manager/positional mentality to developing an attitude of leadership. You will be exposed to applicable principles that would help you gain and build multiple influences. You will be introduced to the various styles of leadership, learn about the effectiveness of each, and determine which style of leader you are. You will learn how to work with different levels of performers and how to inspire them to reach further success, how to effectively communicate and influence others to work towards your vision, and you'll learn how to do it in a way that's both informative and engaging! This book is also full of examples and experiences that allow you to practice what you are learning. Learning from Building 360-degree Influence will benefit you professionally as you gain skills and acquire tools that will enable you to support your team! Leadership can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze you need to have a strong understanding of yourself, know what motivates your followers, communicate effectively, and more! By the end of this book, you will be able to confidently and effectively influence and support those around you, empower your team to reach goals, and more! What you'll learn ? How to become an authentic, impactful leader that inspires progression change and growth. ? The difference between a manager and a leader and how to be more effective as a leader. ? Understand different leadership styles and determine which style you are as a leader. ? How to motivate your team to achieve goals, improve their skills, and be more cohesive. ? How to achieve results within your organization by being a strong leader. ? How you can build trust with your team. ? How to use creativity as a leader. ? How to create a shared vision amongst your corporation and team. ? How to empower people and influence behavior.

video marketing 101

Nobody can deny that the rise of video has drastically changed the way we consume content. Video allows customers today to get all the information they need about your brand in a matter of minutes, with as little resistance as possible. Importantly, brands using video can engage customers more intimately than ever before. 87% of online marketers use video content in their digital marketing strategies. If you’re among the remaining 13%, this eBook is definitely for you. But even if you’re among the 87%, read on as we break down the basics as well as the advanced aspects of video marketing and how to excel in it. Certainly can’t build an effective business strategy without the right video marketing tools. You can reach a larger audience and drive traffic using the right video marketing strategy. Despite these facts, many business owners don’t know where to start. To help, we’ve put together a list of our top video marketing tools to get you equipped for wrestling the competition.


Loading the next 20 Records..…